What are your needs?
Upcycle Occasions provides a wide spectrum of event planning services to suit your needs. From producing turnkey events where we handle all logistics (including budgeting, invitations, catering, contract negotiations, and more), to exclusively managing vendors on the day of the occasion, we’ll partner with you to determine where our help is most needed.
A sampling of our services includes:
- Event Design – We work with you to identify the objective of your event and to create a plan, or project scope, that supports it. We’ll cover topics including budgets, creative ideas, promotional needs, location considerations, accommodations (if applicable), timelines, and more.
- Agenda Planning & Execution – The staff at Upcycle Solutions works with a variety of clients, including conference planners, festival producers, charitable foundations, and private event hosts, to create agendas that keep your guests engaged and satisfied. Depending on the goals of your event, we can source motivational speakers, manage vendor booth applications, plan team-building exercises, provide auction services, and more.
- Event Promotions – From crafting printed invitations, to creating a multi-channel marketing campaign (e.g., direct mail, email, banner ads), we’ll promote your gathering in a style that aligns with your brand or event theme.
- Special Events Permit & License Applications – If you are planning an event in a public setting such as a park or civic center, you will probably need a permit. Upcycle Occasions regularly handles these applications, and ensures that your events comply with all locale-specific regulations.
- Vendor Sourcing, Contract Negotiations, and Vendor Management – Upcycle Occasions partners with a wide variety of vendors that embrace sustainable practices. From caterers that use locally sourced ingredients to printing companies that use vegetable-based ink, we have strong ties with vendors that are highly regarded for their services as well as their commitment to the environment.